For general use in detoxification and constipation relief.
Detoxification effects of burdock
- Helps protect the liver
- Helps protect the central nervous system
- Helps protect the colon
Purifying the kidney
- Misai Kucing or Orthosiphon stamineus has a diuretic effect, stimulating the kidneys and helping the body get rid of excess fluids, toxins, wastes, urea, potassium and sodium.
- Diuretics help the body pass kidney stones and alleviate high blood pressure.
- May help with gout by increasing excretion of uric acid.
- Help protect against oxalate-induced kidney injury by regulating amino acid output and choline metabolism.
Purifying the liver
- Burdock can help prevent cirrhosis (scarring) of the liver due to toxins, heavy metals, alcohol and paracetamol.
Purifying the blood
- Burdock root has active ingredients that have been found to help detoxify the blood of heavy metals, improving organ health and the health of the whole body.
Purifying and protecting the intestine
Reduced diabetes risk
- Prodetox can help in cleaning all toxins and waste stuck in the intestine, even that lodged in the gut for some time. Prodetox facilitates cleaning within 8 hours.
- By increasing mucus production, it will also protect the intestine against ulceration from alcohol consumption
- Burdock root contains inulin, a soluble and prebiotic fibre that helps improve digestion and lower blood sugar, making it an excellent choice for people trying to naturally manage their blood sugar levels.
- A stronger lymphatic system helps your body ward off all kinds of disease and serious health problems. Burdock root helps induce lymphatic drainage and detoxification.
||With another item
-- Everywhere Else --
by The Courier Guy
In 1 to 3 Business Days
Get It Direct | Online Shopping's Shop Policies
Last updated Nov 05, 2020
|Get It Direct | Online Shopping ACCEPTS PAYMENTS FROM