General use for skin health and preventing bone loss
KACIP FATIMAH HELPS
- Weight management
- Prevent photoaging
- Reduce postmenopausal cardiovascular risk
- Prevent postmenopausal osteoporosis
COLLAGEN HELPS :
- Skin moisture
- Ward off skin wrinkles
- Dermal matrix
- Cellulite morphology
Regulating endocrines to balance hormones
- Shortage of female hormones can result in pigmentation, yellowish and dry skin, obesity, menstrual irregularities, mood swings, and premature aging.
- Young adults with hormone deficiencies display similar symptoms to aging.
Menopause and Aging
- Frequency of ovulation reduces from age 40 upwards
- The reproductive function of the ovaries ceases in the majority of women by age 60.
- The decrease in oestrogen levels results in changes to the endocrine systems, leading to the onset of aging.
- Prevents cramps, water retention and irritability from the menstrual cycle
- Improves skin condition to reduce occurrence of yellowish and dry skin. It can also be used to protect against UV radiation, cellulite, wrinkles, skin elasticity and hydration, aging, and depression
- Improve quality of sleep
- Restore damaged hair
- Reduce constipation
- Natural remedy to enhance libido and vitality
- Helps female reproductive system to encourage healthy conception
- Helps in restoring post-natal strength and well-being
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Helps relieves dysmenorrhea or adverse menstrual symptoms
- Helps reduce menopausal symptoms, eg hot flushes, mood swings, depression, loss of sex drive
- Natural remedy for sexual enhancement.
Get It Direct | Online Shopping's Shop Policies
Last updated Nov 05, 2020
|Get It Direct | Online Shopping ACCEPTS PAYMENTS FROM