Overview of Adobe Bridge 2022 Benefits
Adobe Bridge CC provides you with centralized access to all the media assets you need for your creative projects. Batch edit with ease, add watermarks, and even set centralized color preference -- Bridge simplifies your workflow and keeps you organized.
Bridge CC offers you centralized access to all media assets that you need for your creative projects. Easily edit in batch, add watermarks, and set even centralized color preferences - Bridge simplifies your workflow and allows you to work in a structured way.
Overview of Adobe Bridge 2022 Features
- Bulk import, export and preview CC Libraries assets
- Edit photo capture time
- Export/ Import network cache
- Native PDF Output Module
- Easy upload of images to Adobe Stock so you can get royalties for your work
- Support for Retina and HiDPI displays with the ability to scale
- Automated cache management
- Publishing to Adobe Portfolio to build your personalized website
- Quick organization and stacking of panoramic and HDR images
- On-demand thumbnail and metadata generation
- Option to import photos and videos from your mobile device or digital camera on macOS
- Support for CEP HTML5
- Flexible batch processing
- Drag-and-drop file flexibility
- Centralized color settings
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Windows 10
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation; 2.1 GB of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) display with 16-bit color and 512 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended)
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
The prices agreed upon and listed in the respective order confirmations or invoices shall apply. Those prices are indicated strictly as net figures and are subject to further legally applicable value-added tax, to the extent required by national or international regulations.
Upon placing an order with the Seller, the Customer shall provide to the Seller his or her valid credit card number and other billing information as requested by the Website. Invoices are payable immediately without the deduction of transfer and processing fees.
Seller will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of Customer's order and payment secure but the Seller cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by the Customer.
Delivery and service schedules are defined in the order confirmation and/or the contract. Unless otherwise agreed upon, delivery shall take place within one business day.
Product(s) will be delivered to the Customer's email address.
In the event of delayed supplies through no fault of the Seller, or in the event of other miscellaneous hindrances for which the Seller is not responsible, the Seller shall have the right to postpone the transfer of rights for an appropriate period of time without being liable for indemnification of costs or damages.
Seller will not be responsible for any tariffs, customs restrictions, customs clearance, or other regulations that apply in countries outside Singapore. It is the responsibility of the Customer to pay the charges levied by the authorities and observe the respective regulations of the country in which he or she receives the Product(s).
Almost always our Support team can solve any problem you have with purchased software, therefore, first of all, please try to ask them to help you. Refunds can be issued only in the case of unsolvable problems with the software.